Author Topic: Bubba's Basement  (Read 8800 times)

Offline Wstsider

• Standard User
Re: Bubba's Basement
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2024, 09:07:28 PM »
Oh Bubba Loo, I just found a Honey DOO!  From wayyy earlier this year, or mebbe was late last,  ho boy, Paco gonna be MaaAAAAdd at me!!

Here's one right now.

I have a Colombia - Aponte Honey that was distroed a bit earlier here!

https://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php?topic=22434.0

is the original thread where I sold it, for reference and a link to cupping notes if you need.

Yah this one needs to go as well.

This one here, is about 9.7 Lbs, so a bit under 10. 
Seems Paco stuck his snoot in the bag once or twice as there were clues that a feathered thief was around !!
(NO I am NOT selling Paco Luwak!  just go with the narrative !!   ;D ;D :o  )

~ 9.7 ish Lb =  $  62.00   Aponte Honey Deal!  oh what a Steal !

Post here you want it,  goto pay pal and pay for it,  done deal.
make sure your shipping info is IN paypal and correct.

first come first gits.

Notes:

1.  Bubba's basement deals are FINAL !  No returns or complaints on these.  They are from older distro's.
2.  This one, as I said is slightly older, so go a bit easier on the heat here, don't pour it on, go gentle and let it rest a bit and ya'll really enjoy what it still has to give you !

Aaron

I’ll take this send PayPal info

Offline chopperjosh

• Standard User
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2024, 10:55:44 PM »
Bubba did you sell out of everything? Sad I missed it  :-\
Using an RK Drum that should be in Fallout.

Offline Wstsider

• Standard User
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2024, 11:27:46 PM »
I know I wanted some of this

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2024, 09:19:36 AM »
Westsider
you got the aponte honey.
I recently sent you a message asking for clarification of what you ordered.
now that I see it is this, Ill get the package on it's way TODAY.

please folks, when you pay for coffee,  put a note in the pay pal what it is for,especially if it's a bubba' special, because other wise I may not know what you are paying for, and with 14 other origins going on now, it can get difficult trying to guess.

thankyou
Aaron
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

Offline Wstsider

• Standard User
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2024, 11:57:01 AM »
I’ll send payment out immediately send payment info please

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2024, 01:41:21 PM »
Wstsider.

1.  it's a click link,  click the link on the posting and that takes you to pay pal to pay for it.

2.  I sent you a DM.  please give me that info so I can figure out who is what here,  this is YOUR offering but im trying to figure out who is who because people are paying for shit, not giving me any info, not posting here, not putting their forum contact name on the payment / not answering when I ask them for additional info,  not saying what they want... typical crap that makes me have to post 20 paragraph instructions on how to order coffee :(

once I get your info and payment ill get it right out to you.
I apologize for taking this long, I thought the person who paid for it was you, and they never answered when I asked them for additional info earlier.
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

Offline Wstsider

• Standard User
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2024, 04:08:24 PM »
Wstsider.

1.  it's a click link,  click the link on the posting and that takes you to pay pal to pay for it.

2.  I sent you a DM.  please give me that info so I can figure out who is what here,  this is YOUR offering but im trying to figure out who is who because people are paying for shit, not giving me any info, not posting here, not putting their forum contact name on the payment / not answering when I ask them for additional info,  not saying what they want... typical crap that makes me have to post 20 paragraph instructions on how to order coffee :(

once I get your info and payment ill get it right out to you.
I apologize for taking this long, I thought the person who paid for it was you, and they never answered when I asked them for additional info earlier.

Understood sir

Offline Wstsider

• Standard User
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2024, 04:14:18 PM »
Done Aaron

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2024, 04:47:28 PM »
We got it sorted, thank you.

your package will go out in tomorrows  am run to UPS.  you might see it by friday,  UPS gets wierd lately.  Ive had packages make it across country in 2 days, ive seen others go 2 states away take almost a week....go figure.

Thank you
Aaron

Offline Wstsider

• Standard User
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2024, 05:37:07 PM »
Thank you Aaron